To nourish your mind as well as your body

Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, August 23, 2010

Frosty Banana "Cream"

My favorite part of eating ice cream when I was younger was waiting for the ice cream to melt through the cone and then eating that mushy sweetness. I love melted ice cream. I've been craving a little sweetness lately and missing those sweet summer days. Here's a raw treat to beat the heat. 

Frosty Banana "Cream"
(3-4 servings)

2 organic bananas, frozen and cut into small slices
handful of raw almonds
1 spoonful organic raw honey
dash cinnamon
1/2 cup almond milk

Blend in your food processor. You can either eat the dribbly, chilled goodness or pour it into a container and stick it in the freezer for a little while. :)




Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. See below (about the delish tomatoes). I meant to say how much I appreciate the NEW INDEX. Now I can find my favorite garbanzo bean recipe. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete