Today’s Haiku (July 20, 2017)
1 day ago
The way we cook (and for whom we do so) often reflects who we are and what we're going through. Here, I'll share some snacks and savories to keep yourself and your loved ones feeling happy, healthy, and harmonious.
1) Let the tofu come to room temperature. It will greatly ease your chocolate incorporation.
2) Using your blending contraption of choice, blend tofu until smooth and set aside.
3) Melt the chocolate. I'm sure you have a nifty method for this. I MacGyvered a double-boiler out of a saucepan and a mason jar. Go me!
4) Add maple syrup and vanilla extract to the melted chocolate and mix well.
5) Combine tofu and chocolate mixture in your blender and blend away. You should have a pourable-pudding texture going on about now.
6) Pour mousse into serving vessels, cover with plastic wrap, and chill in the fridge. I don't know exactly how long it needs to firm up -- probably not more than an hour. I prepared mine the night before and let it chill overnight.
7) Eat ravenously.